This page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult the website of Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice.
The information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU Reg. - European Regulation on the protection of personal data to those that interact with the web services of Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice accessible electronically starting from http://www.tenutaditavignano.it/ address and corresponding to the initial page, home page, of the official website of the same. This information is provided exclusively for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
“THE DATA CONTROLLER” OF THE PROCESS
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed. Data Controller: Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice – Località Tavignano 10 – 62011 - Cingoli (MC) – Tel: 0733 617303 – E.Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and IT environment of the user. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
By consulting the site, there is the possibility for the user to send optional, explicit and voluntary e-mails to the addresses indicated and to fill in contact request forms and information or to send curriculum vitae. These voluntary acts involve the subsequent acquisition of the personal data voluntarily entered by the user.
PURPOSE AND RELATED LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the user, adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary, will be treated by the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards you and in such a way as to guarantee an adequate security of the same for the following purposes:
- the response via e-mail to specific requests relating to the economic activity carried out by the data controller, following completion of the specific form: the legal basis is the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to the ‘art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of the reg. (E.U.);
- subscription to the newsletter for communication via e-mail of news relating to the economic activity carried out by the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice and to events organized by the same;
- the management of the website of the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice, including the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the same and the possible interaction with social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.): the condition of legality is the need to pursue legitimate interests (protection of company assets) of the data controller, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. f) of the reg. (E.U.);
With regard to the processing of your personal data carried out by the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice for the purposes listed above, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- employees, collaborators and / or partners of the data controller, as persons in charge of processing personal data, in order to manage their requests, as necessary for the performance of the services requested by you as Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice LER: it is specified that these subjects are duly trained on the appropriate measures to be taken regarding the protection of personal data;
- subjects external to our organizational structure, such as - by way of example - website technicians, as personal data processing managers, for the purpose of managing the website, including the management and ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the same: it specifies that these subjects are bound to the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice by a specific contract providing for adequate measures to be taken to ensure the protection of the personal data entrusted to them.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Interested parties have the right to obtain, as required, access to their personal data from the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing (articles 15 and ss. of the Regulations). The interested party may avail himself of his rights by making a specific request to the Società Agricola Lucangeli Aymerich Di Laconi Società Semplice to email@example.com.
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the same Regulation, or to take the appropriate legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation).